Mission Trail 2000 IKONOS Imagery
FGDC Standard Format
- Title: mt_2000_ikonos_xs_sp.img
- Geospatial_Data_Presentation_Form: remote-sensing
- Online_Linkage: \\FJORD\f\liang\img\mt_2000_ikonos_xs_sp.img
- The 2000 IKONOS image is a mosaic of multispectal IKONOS imagery
acquired on June 7 and June 29, 2000. The spatial resolution is
4 meters. The multispectral wavebands are blue (444-516 nm), green
(506-595 nm), red (631-697 nm), and near-infrared (757-852 nm).
Each waveband has 11 bit radiometric range.
- This data was acquired for the purpose of evaluating the relationships
between image-derived variables and habitat quality and change in
- This image has been converted from its native format (GeoTIFF)
to ERDAS Imagine ".img" format and reprojected from UTM
to State Plane by the Department of Geography at San Diego State
- Calendar_Date: June 7 and June 29, 2000
- Time_of_Day: 11:16 and 11:19 PDT
- Currentness_Reference: ground condition
- Progress: Available for analysis by San Diego State University
- Maintenance_and_Update_Frequency: None planned
- West_Bounding_Coordinate: -117.085719
- East_Bounding_Coordinate: -116.998612
- North_Bounding_Coordinate: 32.856707
- South_Bounding_Coordinate: 32.801163
- Theme_Keyword_Thesaurus: No thesaurus reference
- Theme_Keyword: IKONOS
- Theme_Keyword: Imagery
- Theme_Keyword: Multispectral
- Theme_Keyword: Mission Trails
- This data was purchased by NASA as part of the Scientific Data Buy
program for the Department of Geography at San Diego State University.
Access is restricted to the Department of Geography at San Diego State
- The digital form of the data is only to be used by the Department
of Geography at San Diego State University for research purposes. The
Department of Geography at San Diego State University may distribute
the product on a non-commercial basis, in a non-manipulateable (i.g.
bit-map) format, or as part of a hard copy research report or publication.
- Contact_Person: Douglas A. Stow
- Contact_Organization: Department of Geography
at San Diego State University
- Contact_Position: Professor of Geography
- Address_Type: mailing address
- Address: 5500 Campanile Drive
- City: San Diego
- State_or_Province: CA
- Postal_Code: 92182-4493
- Country: U.S.A.
- Contact_Voice_Telephone: (619) 594-5498
- Contact_Facsimile_Telephone: (619) 594-4938
- Contact_Electronic_Mail_Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours_of_Service: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
- Data_Set_Credit: Data set acquired by Space Imaging, LLC.
- Data was originally delivered by Space Imaging in GeoTIFF format
with UTM projection
- Direct_Spatial_Reference_Method: Raster
- Raster_Object_Type: Pixel
- Row_Count: 1525
- Column_Count: 2028
- Vertical_Count: 1
- Map_Projection_Name: Lambert Conformal Conic
- Standard_Parallel: 32.783333
- Standard_Parallel: 33.883333
- Longitude_of_Central_Meridian: -116.250000
- Latitude_of_Projection_Origin: 32.166667
- False_Easting: 6561666.666667
- False_Northing: 1640416.666667
- Planar_Coordinate_Encoding_Method: row and column
- Abscissa_Resolution: 13.120000
- Ordinate_Resolution: 13.120000
- Planar_Distance_Units: survey feet
- Horizontal_Datum_Name: North American Datum of 1983
- Ellipsoid_Name: Geodetic Reference System 80
- Semi-major_Axis: 6378137.000000
- Denominator_of_Flattening_Ratio: 298.257222
- Transfer_Size: 0.000
- Metadata_Date: 20020128
- REQUIRED: The organization responsible for the metadata
- Contact_Person: REQUIRED: The person responsible
for the metadata information.
- REQUIRED: The mailing and/or physical address for the
organization or individual.
- City: REQUIRED: The city of the address.
- State_or_Province: REQUIRED: The state or province
of the address.
- Postal_Code: REQUIRED: The ZIP or other postal
code of the address.
- REQUIRED: The telephone number by which individuals can speak
to the organization or individual.
- Metadata_Standard_Name: FGDC Content Standards for Digital
- Metadata_Standard_Version: FGDC-STD-001-1998
- Metadata_Time_Convention: local time
- Online_Linkage: <http://www.esri.com/metadata/esriprof80.html>
- Profile_Name: ESRI Metadata Profile
Generated by mp
version 2.7.3 on Mon Jan 28 14:06:13 2002